Use Your Mind to Change Your Body Are You a Prisoner of Your Pounds?
In theory, diet and exercise is simple.
Eat less, go to the gym and you’ll get the results you want. Unfortunately, life and science confirms, our mind and body conspire against us.
Diets don’t work.
Get Off the Hamster Wheel of Yo-Yo Dieting with Hypnosis
Hypnosis allows you to:
Slow down, let go of stress and tension and reinvigorate your body & mind Review, release and revamp old ideas. Tap your unconscious wisdom. Find your own unique solutions, solutions that are just right for you
Call: (646) 397-3518
“Hypnosis Subjects Lost More Weight Than 90% of Others and Kept it”
Researchers analyzed 18 studies comparing a cognitive behavioral therapy such as relaxation training, guided imagery, self monitoring, or goal setting with the same therapy supplemented by hypnosis.
Those who received the hypnosis lost more weight than 90 percent of those not receiving hypnosis and maintained the weight loss two years after treatment ended.
University of Connecticut, Storrs Allison DB, Faith MS. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy for obesity: a meta-analytic reappraisal. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1996;64(3):513-516.
“Hypnosis More Than Doubled Average Weight Loss”
Study of the effect of adding hypnosis to cognitive-behavioral treatments for weight reduction, additional data were obtained from authors of two studies. Analyses indicated that the benefits of hypnosis increased substantially over time.
Kirsch, Irving (1996). Hypnotic enhancement of cognitive-behavioral weight loss treatments–Another meta-reanalysis. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 64 (3), 517-519.
“Hypnosis Over 30 Times as Effective for Weight Loss”
Investigated the effects of hypnosis in weight loss for 60 females, at least 20% overweight. Treatment included group hypnosis with metaphors for ego-strengthening, decision making and motivation, ideomotor exploration in individual hypnosis, and group hypnosis with maintenance suggestions. Hypnosis was more effective than a control group: an average of 17 lbs lost by the hypnosis group vs. an average of 0.5 lbs lost by the control group, on follow-up.
Cochrane, Gordon; Friesen, J. (1986). Hypnotherapy in weight loss treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 54, 489-492.
“Two Years Later: Hypnosis Subjects Continued To Lose Significant Weight”
109 people completed a behavioral treatment for weight management either with or without the addition of hypnosis. At the end of the 9-week program, both interventions resulted in significant weight reduction. At 8-month and 2-year follow-ups, the hypnosis subjects were found to have continued to lose significant weight, while those in the behavioral-treatment-only group showed little further change.
Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (1985)
“Hypnosis Showed Significantly Lower Post-Treatment Weights”
Two studies compared overweight smoking and non-smoking adult women in an hypnosis-based, weight-loss program. Both achieved significant weight losses and decreases in Body Mass Index. Follow-up study replicated significant weight losses and declines in Body Mass Index. The overt aversion and hypnosis program yielded significantly lower post-treatment weights and a greater average number of pounds lost.
Weight loss for women: studies of smokers and nonsmokers using hypnosis and multi-component treatments with and without overt aversion. Johnson DL, Psychology Reprints. 1997 Jun;80(3 Pt 1):931-3.
“Hypnotherapy group with stress reduction achieved significantly more weight loss than the other two treatments”
Randomised, controlled, parallel study of two forms of hypnotherapy (directed at stress reduction or energy intake reduction), vsdietary advice alone in 60 obese patients with obstructive sleep apnoea on nasal continuous positive airway pressure treatment.
J Stradling, D Roberts, A Wilson and F Lovelock, Chest Unit, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, OX3 7LJ, UK
“Weight loss is greater where hypnosis is utilized”
Research into cognitive-behavioral weight loss treatments established that weight loss is greater where hypnosis is utilized. It was also established that the benefits of hypnosis increase over time.
Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (1996) Showed Hypnosis As “An Effective Way To Lose Weight” A study of 60 females who were at least 20% overweight and not involved in other treatment showed hypnosis is an effective way to lose weight. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (1986)
Take Your Weight Off Your Mind and Off Your Hips
Diets only change what you put on your plate, real change happens when you change, how you feel about what’s eating at you on the inside.
You are capable of changing. You’ve done it countless times. You’ve all fallen in and out of love, anger, confidence, upset or depression. You’ve struggled, yet you’ve managed to change. That means you can do it around your body too. We are here to help you create new habits and new beliefs. To support you in changing your relationship with food, diet and exercise. To help you shed pounds and inches in ways that fit your life.
- Stop using food for emotional support, safety or protection
- Begin to resolve whatever internal need that food is attempting to fulfill
- Free yourself from unnecessary, unwanted and unneeded behaviors that keep you from having a more fulfilling life
- Create powerful, affirmative, empowering thoughts and behaviors regarding food, health and exercise
- Use food to keep you healthy, to provide energy and nutrients to the body.
ENJOY food, LOSE weight, FEEL GOOD about YOURSELF
Retrain Your Brain... Change Cravings, Addictions & Habit, Now!
How Hypnosis Works For You
Most diets fail because people rely on will power, which requires conscious effort to overcome deeply engrained habits and emotional needs. So when people are busy or distracted they fall back to their already pre-programmed eating patterns or folks get tired land stressed out which science shows limits the amount of will power they have available. And unless those underlying needs are met, willpower almost always fails.
Contrary to myth, movies and TV, hypnosis can not wave a magic wand and have everything change. Your unconscious is using food to serve some basic emotional needs and those needs and wants must be addressed. Hypnosis taps into your strengths, your positive memories, thoughts and feelings and connects them to those places where you need them most to lose weight. Hypnosis is most effectively when it is tailored to your specific needs, wants and patterns of behavior. And to get the best results, you must be willing and motivated to make this change.
- Binging and purging
- pills, potions, gimmicks and fads just didn’t work.
- Being a fast-food addict, a junk food junkie
- Craving sweets and carbs
- Getting freaky with fried foods
- Your mind and body conspiring against you.
- Thoughts of food consuming you, and just when you think you’ve got it licked, your body decides to make a midnight booty call on your fridge
- Feeling deprived and depressed
- Using food to fill boredom or emotional needs
- Fighting, obsessing to get through the day without blowing your diet
- Making your life about food
- craving sustainable positive results
- tired of restrictive diets don’t work in the long run
- fed up with constantly depriving yourself of your favorite foods
- interested in losing weight without weigh-ins, calorie counting or special foods to buy
- willing to naturally exchange old ways of eating for healthier options.
- Say “good-bye” to yo-yo dieting and crazy weight-loss programs, once and for all
- program your mind with lifelong healthy eating and exercise habits
- feel good, not guilt and make wonderful food choices just right for you
- enjoy SWEETs (Simple Wise Easy Eating Techniques)
- follow your unique and ecological path to shedding weight easily, safely and naturally
- look amazing, and see a slimmer, healthier and more vital you in the mirror
- reserve your place in this amazing weight-loss program and become a More Magnificent You
Losing weight can be easy, sustaining it is the challenge. How many times have you gained and lost weight?
You already know that eating is at best a temporary fix. How much ice cream, chocolate, pizza, cake and cookies have you had to feel less lonely or bored, and how is that working for you?
Let’s get off this tiring and self-defeating merry-go-round.
Together let us identify what has led you to and kept you overweight, and make positive, healthy changes.
- Lose weight…without discipline, will-power, and restrictions
- Eat slowly, mindfully and with pleasure
- Naturally stop eating when you’re full, without feeling deprived
- Comfortably install new ways of thinking and feeling about food differently
- let food become nourishment and not about distracting, soothing or smothering uncomfortable feelings such as boredom, anger, depression, loneliness, stress, and fear
- clear core issues, long-held habituated patterns and emotions connected to eating and supporting yourself
- remove old programming and defuse emotional triggers while honoring the positive intentions behind those habits, thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- Handle and overcome stressful situations that arise in your day
- Feel lighter and more confident, energized and vital
- Make wonderful lasting changes easily, effortlessly, elegantly, simply
- choose new, healthier ways of relating and using food
- motivate you to take back control of your eating
- exercise your right to be healthy, to get in shape, to move your body that you truly enjoy, and to love yourself so taking care of it is a pleasure
- give yourself self-esteem, success and self worth
- Enjoy doing good things that result in excess weight dropping off your body.
- Choose to have the body you always wanted, to be whatever size you want
JOIN TODAY and Fit Right In!
Close your eyes. Imagine your desire for sugar, carbs, fried food just dissolving, releasing, letting go. Imagine eating what’s good for you and enjoying it. Your imagination is your gateway to reality.
Scientific research and clinical studies show that hypnosis is one of the most effective ways to lose weight and keep it off.
You can lose weight while sticking to four simple principles:
- Eat when you’re hungry
- Listen to your body and eat what you want
- Stop when you’re full
- Eat slowly and enjoy.
You could find yourself appreciating your food more then ever before and still losing weight.
Have You Fallen Off Your Diet and Can’t Get Up?
Can You Measure Your Stress, Frustration and Upset in Waisted Inches?
Fed Up with Trying to Stuff Donuts in the Hole Inside You?
Recent scientific studies confirm that evolution has plotted against our modern life style… Your body carries ancient lessons of scarcity and tries to possess every single calorie forever until your waist, arms, thighs and butt look like something out of “American Hoarders”.
Your brain conserves energy just like your body, too… It has triggered this habit so many times, thinking no longer happens, you just do it. Science has shown that the moment that habit is triggered, the moment you “eat that first potato chip”, parts of your brain actually slow down and turn offs, returning control only when that habit is done, the bag is empty. Yet despite all the challenges…
And on top of all that, you are fighting your ancient and unconscious survival instinct, to avoid famine and starvation.
You Can Change!
Researchers are consistently documenting the power of the mind to influence and affect the body. Meditation, trance, hypnosis and proper coaching can help create behavioral changes that can lead to the changes you want – in your body and in your life. Hypnosis creates trance, which is like a natural state of daydreaming, only very effective at supporting you in making difficult changes easy and graceful.
*Individual results may vary.